I just love the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) industry.
Every year Google alone makes 3000+ updates. In other words, it is hard to follow the pace of the industry. So I have made it easier for you – the marketer and advertiser – to follow the latest news on paid search.
Here is the international SEM news from the first two weeks in April:
- Officially launched carousel ads for the display network in all markets
- Testing double product listing ads with carousels in the search results (US only)
- Introducing price extension for the US market; roll out to all markets except China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan later this month.
- Snap is trying to keep their users happy by going back to the old chronological feed (for some users).
- This may affect the possibilities for advertisers and monetization of the app.
That’s it for today.
I hope you can use this information to your advantage in your local market!